Opening a bank account is not an easy task to do. You need to calculate many things before opening it. There are various financial institutions with their competitive rates which will attract you for but still you need to be wise at the time of choosing a bank.
You can open your account through online and offline mode.
Steps to be followed:
- Firstly, you need to register yourself by filling all the details online.
- Then you will be asked to give information such as which type of account you wish to open.
- Then you need to fill the required information section which is further divided into two parts i.e. part A and part B (Part A consists of Type of account which you intent to open and part B consists of Nomination form)
- Then you will have to fill frequently asked questions on the form.
- Fill the customer information and after completing the details go for additional asked details and mention them appropriately.
- Then take a print out of the application form that you have filled online and attach application form print out with all the documents (photographs, id proof) and signatures on it.
- The foremost step you need to follow is deciding an institution.
- Move towards the decided institution and there meet the bank officer.
- Fill the required information with all the asked details.
- Institution always asks for the reference or any holder of that bank account for the identification so that interest will be secured from any risk.
- Submit the form with 2 colored photographs and identity and address proof.
- Then deposit the initial amount and after depositing it institution will issue you pass book, cheque book and a pay in slip book according to your bank account.
In order to avail the facilities of the banking sector you should have an account in any of the financial institution. And don’t forget to read about the banks very carefully because every institution has their own policies to be followed.