---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 21, 2015

Smart Customer Care Number | Smart Communications Toll Free No Email

Smart Customer Care Number


From here customers can easily  obtain Smart Customer Care Number along with E mail Id. Customers who have anything to ask about Smart Communications they can get their problem solved through Smart Communications Toll Free No. & may also call on Smart Customer Care Number

Smart Customer Care Number

Smart is an extremely utilizable communication system which put forward Broadband & cellular telephony services. It in addition contract with 3G, HSPA+, and LTE and wireless broadband, and services like I-pad Air, Flexi-surf Plans, Gadget plus Plans, Smart Bro Easy App Plans, Pocket Wi-Fi, LTE plug-it, Bro LTE SIM.

Smart Communications is a completely possessed mobile telephone and Internet service contributory of PLDT. As of May 2014, combined subscriber base of Smart, Talk 'n Text and Sun Cellular reached more than 70.7 million consumers.

Smart Communications Toll Free No & Email

Services provided:
  • Customer service number
  • Head Office Address

Smart Customer service number:

  • (02) 888-1111
  • (02) 848-8806
  • (02) 845-7777
  • (02) 845-7733
  • (02) 845-7744
  • (02) 848-8848


Smart Customer Care Number


You will be answered by these helpline numbers:

Service
Toll Free Via Smart Sim
Via Hotline/Telephone Number
Smart Postpaid/Smart Prepaid/Talk 'N Text
*888
(02) 888-1111
Smart Infinity
*800
(02) 848-8806
Smart Mobile Broadband
(Bro SIM, Pocket Wifi, Plug-it, Share-It)
*888
(02) 672-7277 or 1-800-10-672-7277
Smart Broadband
*1888
(02) 672-7277 or 1-800-10-672-7277
Smart Money
15177
(02) 845-7777 or 1-800-1-888-5648
Smart Load Retailers
*333
(02) 845-7733
Smart Load Dealers
*7744
(02) 845-7744
Smart Padala
*7788
(02) 845-7788 or 1-800-10-8457788
Infoboard Service
--
(02) 848-8848
Sales Hotline (apply for plans over the phone)
*887
(02) 848-8877

Head Office Address

“6799 Ayala Ave,
Makati City 1226, Philippines”

Smart initiated the initial 4G Service in the Philippines. It also offers 2G , 3G , 3.5G HSPA +, 4G LTE services , WiMax, and an SMS-based money payment system. Smart has more than 10,500 operating cell sites, 13,150 cellular/mobile broadband base stations, and 2,806 fixed wireless broadband-enabled base stations.

Smart Communications  attained its congressional license in the month of April in 1992 and were approved a short-term right to work a mobile cellular service in May 1993. In December 1993, Smart commenced viable operations of its cellular service.

Dear customers if you have any query and complaints you can call on Smart Customer care Number or toll free number. The company will surely resolve your problem. If you have any feedback please give your precious idea. You can directly comment in the comment box.

Official website:

You can also visit Official website.

You May Check This Section:


10 comments:

  1. I can't use my data well because my location's signal. So i always resort to using other provider's service, and this makes me spend more. What i want to do is to downgrade my postpaid subscription since anyway i'm not able to use even half of my data. I called several times about this already and i keep on getting different answers everytime. Please help and address my concern I don't want to keep on paying a service I barely get. Respond immediately please, you can send me an email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Gusto ko lang sana mag complain about your customer service. I called the cx service hotline *888 and it prompts me to enter my 11 digit mobile #. Then i key in my number and pressed 1 as what the operator said to confirm the number. Then after that, operator's prompt the number is wrong. How come? i already tried it many times but its still the same. So how can i complain and connect to a cx representative if that's what the operator keeps on telling me though my number is correct. Please explain. I need solutions now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't I talk to a person and not a computer voice? I want to pay online because my service has been redirected. But I want to make sure that it would be credited immediately.

    And I am wondering why I had been redirected when I get a text message that I still have some P404.60. Your system is a bit confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please teach your company right manners by not sending test promo messages early morning...I will file a formal complaint about this stupidity

    ReplyDelete
  5. In India gujrat state bhuj city if we buy any T shirts they not given hanger along with and also I feel that after bought some goods polythene cover maybe given free

    ReplyDelete
  6. In India gujrat state bhuj city if we buy any T shirts they not given hanger along with and also I feel that after bought some goods polythene cover maybe given free

    ReplyDelete
  7. grabe naman naubos lng load ko..pareho din kay mis jessel alegarbes...

    ReplyDelete
  8. what toll free number to call from the USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why my roming not recieving any messages and my load also we have a full signal pls.fix it thank u

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why block my number with no reason, must reopen it sooner, I will complaint harder if no results and response! My number is+85516777898

    ReplyDelete